Marcello and Shari were both high level athletes who spent much of their childhood training in their respective sports. In this video, they talk about learning life lessons through sports throughout their athletic careers.
For more on this topic, check out the full Sports collection
Learning life lessons through sports
Sports is a topic that comes up more and more as your child gets older. We find ourselves talking more about different sport, coach, and team options, than the old topics of potty training and naps. And it becomes a more popular topic as your child wants to try new activities and explores their different interests. But it can also be a hard thing to navigate, which is why we wanted to put together a collection focused specifically on this topic!
- what sports are the safest to play by age group
- what you need to know before registering your child for a new activity
- 10 reasons that kids should play sports, discover what sports lessons can be learned
- why sport mouthguards are essential
- how to determine which sport your child should play
- injury prevention tips
- take advantage of a free goal planning printable
- a great snack recipe to enjoy when watching sports
- find out 10 ways parents can help their athlete
- and so much more!
You can view all of this for free at adorethem.com/sports