I am admittedly VERY lucky to have such a wonderful man for a husband. Sometimes I go way too long without letting him know how much I appreciate him. However, simply writing this post of 30 reasons that I love my husband reminded me of how much he really does for our family.
At this stage in our marriage, there are typically not grand gestures, fancy dinners, or expensive gifts. Things have a more practical, down to earth, partnership type of feel; and it is wonderful 🙂 The small things that my husband does on a daily basis help keep our relationship and our family running smoothly; which is much more valuable than any piece of jewelry.
Taking the time to write down a similar list of reasons why you love your husband may be a powerful reminder of why you chose to spend the rest of your life with this person.
30 Reasons that I Love My Husband
I love my husband because he…
- Always let me choose – which restaurant to go to, what we watch on TV, or what activities we attend.
- Supports me whole-heartedly and believes in me.
- Runs errands and goes grocery shopping.
- Is very motivated and will do anything that he sets his mind to.
- Takes care of the boys without ever complaining – even though I complain to him.
- Puts our boys to bed and handles nightshift.
- Gets our son ready for school and drives him there every morning.
- Works long hours to provide for our family.
- Lets things roll off his back.
- Lets me be right.
- Can hold a conversation with anyone he meets.
- Is like a pied piper when it comes to kids on the playground.
- Plays all the active games with our boys – wrestling, tag, etc.
- Never expects a clean house or dinner on the table, but shows appreciation when it does happen.
- Understands that sometimes at the end of a long day with the boys I just need some space.
- Volunteers at church and in our community.
- Stands up for what he believes in without being abrasive.
- Likes spoiling me and the boys.
- Knows a lot, and whatever he doesn’t know, he is willing to learn.
- Cherishes his loved ones and is very loyal.
- Is always up for anything.
- Is tough and resilient, except when he’s a softie.
- Has high goals for himself and our family.
- Is respected by his peers.
- Has achieved a lot by the age of 30.
- Does dishes regularly and will help out whenever I ask.
- Gives great advice, but also lets me vent when I need to.
- Loves our boys to pieces.
- Is handsome.
- Chose me to be by his side for the rest of his life.
Reconnect With Your Spouse Printable